|Game type:||skill game
|Warnings:||Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small balls. Choking hazard.|
|Game instructions language:||Dutch
|Number of players up to:||4 persons|
|Game duration from:||10 min|
|Number of players from:||2 persons|
|Game duration up to:||15 min|
|Age to:||99 years|
|Age from:||5 years|
|Product weight:||0.22 kg|
Watch out! The spider monkeys want to throw gross slime balls at the city residents. Rhino Hero and his friends are needed; players grab the slime balls and balance them on their super heroes’ cape, transporting them as quickly as possible to their hero headquarters. Heroes can't let themselves get flustered by the other players. They need skill and courage to carry more and more slime balls out of the city each round.
Contents: 4 super heroes (Rhino Hero, Giraffe Boy, Big E. and Batguin; each made up of two parts), 4 supports, 4 hero headquarters, 24 slime balls (= acrylic balls), 3 boom dice, 1 set of instructions.
Short game instructions:• Place the box base with all the slime balls in the center. Each player selects a superhero, puts it together, and sets it down in front of them with the associated headquarters. Have the die ready. Play in a clockwise direction.
• Hero round: (Actions at the same time)
• Superhero: Take your superhero in one hand and at the start signal “Attention slime balls!” run around
the other players for one round=round stop
• Other players: Roll the die until you have rolled the symbol “Boom” three times=round stop
• If the superhero accomplishes his hero round (round stop) before the other players have rolled “Boom”
three times, he wins this round and you may place a slime ball on the superhero’s cape. Otherwise, the
other players win. Then the next player takes their turn.
• The first player who collects 6 slime balls on their superhero’s cape wins.