|Game type:||feeling game
|Game instructions language:||Spanish
|Warnings:||Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking risk.|
|Number of players up to:||4 persons|
|Game duration from:||5 min|
|Number of players from:||2 persons|
|Game duration up to:||10 min|
|Age to:||6 years|
|Age from:||3 years|
Feel, identify and name
We’ve all been victims at one time or another of those brazen goblins who scurry around the nursery, when no one is looking, and hide the toys. Now players can get everything back! When everyone joins hands and calls out “Fiddle Faddle!”, the hunt is on for the missing items in the magic pouches. If a player feels for a toys and takes the wrong one, then they are out for the rest of the round. Players with sensitive fingertips can recover the correct lost toys.
我們倆都曾經成為地精的受害者，被那些在幼兒園里四處亂逛的無禮之徒把玩具藏在魔術袋裏。 現在，玩家可以收回一切！當每個人齊心協力喊“Fiddle Faddle!”時，就可以開始尋找魔術袋中缺少的物品。 如果玩家拿錯了玩具，那麼他們將在接下來的回合中出局。 指尖靈敏的玩家才能成功找回正確的丟失玩具
8 magic pouches, 10 wooden figures, 10 cards, 10 blank cards for custom labeling, 1 set of instructions.
Short game instructions:• Put 8 wooden pieces in the pouches and spread them out in the center of the table. Have the matching cards ready as a face-down deck.
• Turn over the top card and, upon a signal, all feel for the correct wooden piece through the pouches at the same time.
• Call “Fiddle Faddle” if you think you have felt the right piece; open the pouch and check.
• Have you found the right piece? Take the card as a reward. Put the wooden piece back into the pouch, place it back in the center of the table, and mix up thoroughly.
• Have you found the wrong piece? Put the wooden piece back into the pouch, place it back in the center of the table, and mix up.
The other players may search again.
• The game ends as soon as the deck of cards is used up. The player with the most cards wins.
• The game can be expanded with household items and self-drawn cards.