KeepCup products are designed to replace the disposable cup – not a thermos. They have a splash proof, not a leak proof, seal. KeepCups are used in more than 65 countries around the world. KeepCup users divert millions of disposable cups from landfill every day, and through their actions inspire others to do the same.
KeepCup LongPlay features a removable clear plastic booster, added to blown tempered glass. Increases durability, maintains temperature and protects touch.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia
- Weight: 425 g
- Internal Volume: 16 oz / 454 ml (Grande size)
- Cup base diameter: 6.5 cm
- Height (lid off/ on): 15.8 cm/ 17 cm
- Height (base to band): 10.5 cm
- Materials: LDPE #4, Polypropylene #7, silicone #7, tritan for outer layer, tempered glass for inner drink contacting layer (BPS & BPA free)
- The lid hole can support straws with maximum diameter of 6 mm.
Cleaning & Care
Holding hot liquids can cause moisture to form between the double walls
Be gentle – don’t use abrasive materials or cloths when cleaning.
- Designed to be taken apart for thorough cleaning
- Dry completely before reassembly
- Dishwasher safe on the top shelf
- Do not microwave
- For best results, handwash to prevent clouding
- Lid off, can be heated to 100°C / 212°F