It is not just a usb c hub, but also a docking stand, the combined design free your hands and quickly expand more possibilities for working and gaming.At the same time, it is the universal docking station, you can use it without stand
Connect the tablet to a bigger screen to enjoy clear and vivid video through HDMI port, maximum support 4K@30Hz video output (NOTE: your devices must support DP Alt mode to output video signal)
>>100W PD charging
New iPad Pro & Air can support up to 30W power delivery, please use a charger of more than 30W for a better experience. (Original iPad charger is 18W, when there are too many external devices, it may not provide enough power and cause problems.)
>>USB 3.0 Up to 5Gbps
Support up to 5Gbps data transmission speed. Plug & play, no driver needed, quick expand for keyboard, mouse, hard drives, USB flash drive, and controller
>> equipped with 2 card slots
SD & Micro SD. Support UHS-I speed (Up to 104MB/S) data transmission speed, compatible most memory card types in the market
MacBook 12inch 2015-2017
MacBook Pro 13/14/15/16inch 2016-2022
MacBook Air 13inch 2018-2020
XPS 13 / XPS 15 / XPS 17/Inspiron 15 Plus / Inspiron 16 Plus
Spectre / Spectre X360 / EliteBook Folio G1
ZenBook3 / ZenBook Pro
Yoga 930 / 920 / 910 / 720
ThinkBook 13X/14/15 2021
Surface Laptop Go/Go2/Go3
Surface Pro 7/Pro 8
iPad Air 4
Mate 10 10pro/20 20pro/30 30pro/40 40pro/X
P 20 20pro/30 30pro/40 40pro
MatePad 11inch 2021/MatePad Pro 12.6inch 2022
Galaxy S8 S8+/S9 S9+/S10 S10+/S20 S20+
Galaxy Tab S4/S5e/S7 S7+
not a full list,please contact us if you are not sure will our product fit for your device or not
- Not compatible with Apple Superdrive.
- Not suitable for use with case.
- Connect the charger to the PD before using other ports to ensure that the docking station works stably. The docking station will withhold 5W of current. The actual charging power is the power of your PD power adapter minus the 5W required to be withheld for the dock.
- Steps to set up Mirror Mode or Extended Mode：
Mac OS: Set → Display → Arrangement → Mirror Display or Not
Windows: Right click desktop → Graphic setting → Display → Extended Desktop/Clone Display
requently Asked Questions About 7-IN-1 USB C Dock
1. Is this USB C docking station compatible with my laptop?
You can refer to your laptop's manual to check your USB C port. You can use our docking station only if the USB C port has three functions: Data Transfer, Video Display and PD Charging.
2. Why does the HDMI port not work?
You need to check: (a) whether the laptop supports DP ALT (b) the HDMI cable (c) the connected cable (d) whether the laptop and monitor have sufficient power supply
3. Why do some functions of the product not work after upgrading Macbook to Mac os system version 10.15.7 (MS os Catalina)? What should I do?
You can reinstall the system or upgrade to the latest system. To reinstall the system, please back up your data, then turn off your computer and press "Command+R". For the M1 laptop, you need to press and hold the power button until the prompt appears.
4. Why can't charging a laptop via the docking station reach that wattage as described on the details page?
The docking station will withhold 5W of current. The actual charging power is the power of your PD power adapter minus the 5W required to be withheld for the dock.
5. The docking station does not work after the laptop hibernates, what should I do?
You need to reconnect the docking station, otherwise it won't recognize any connected devices.
✅20元現金優惠碼：MONEY20 , 限1月31日前使用 !
🌟 幻維電腦🌟 💯原裝行貨💯
💳 為指定信用卡客戶提供免息分期服務 (6/12/24個月)