1,4-IN-1 USB HUB: Contains one Type-C, one USB3.0 and two USB2.0 ports, connected with an output Type-C port, providing high data transfer speed up to 5 Gbp/s; lightweight and appropriate size to carry in your laptop bag when traveling
2,POWER DELIVERY: Charging your laptop up to 60W while transferring data and connecting multiple small power peripherals. (This function applies to MacBook 12, Latest MaBook Air/Pro with thunderbolt 3 ports, windows laptops and devices with USB-C PD function. Some devices may not supported, please refer to product description.)
3,PLUG & PLAY: With no external drivers or power required, supposed to be used with portable devices such as wired keyboard, USB flash drive, 2.5mm external disk etc. (Due to the power supply limit of the laptop, some high-power devices may not boot up, like 3.5mm external disk, printer, etc). Not for SuperDrive
4,Type-C PORTS: Male - transferring data with the latest computers and devices, such as MacBook 12, 2016 2017 2018 2019 MacBook Pro 13/15/16, New MacBook Air - (Not for previous generation MacBook Air & Pro), Surface Book 2/Go, Chromebook, etc. Female - for charging
5,MAC-STYLE DESIGN: 2.5D unibody aluminum alloy exterior, ionized finish, reinforced TPE cable coating. EMI protection to prevent interfere with wireless devices
Size: 3 * 1.4 * 0.5 (inches)
Weight: 0.08 (pounds)
4-in-1 USB Hub:
- USB Type-C *1, (For Charging only)
- USB 3.0 *1, (Data Transfer)
- USB 2.0 *2, (Data Transfer
Data Transfer Function Compatibility:
- MacBook 12, New MacBook Air & Pro (with Thunderbolt 3 ports), ChromeBook, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus and more with USB-C port computers, laptops, tablets and phones
Charging Function Compatibility:
- The USB-C female port of this product can be used for USB-C Power Delivery.
* When using USB PD power adapter, the charging function is compatible with:
- MacBook 12, New MacBook Air & Pro (with Thunderbolt 3 ports).
- Windows laptops with USB-C PD charging function.
- Chromebooks with USB-C PD charging function.
- Phones and tablets with USB-C PD charging function
* When using Quick Charge / normal power adapter, or your device is not compatible with USB-C PD function, the charging may be slow or not working, such as:
- Samsung TabPro S.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Some devices
- The USB-A female port of this product supports power output, by the power is mainly supplied by your device.
- Due to the power supply limit of your device, some high-power USB-A peripherals may not boot up, like 3.5mm external disk, printer, etc.
- Not enough power to charge iPad Pro.
- Not for Superdrive