保修, 退換 & 維修
KLASSE14 offers two years warranty after original purchase from klasse14.com or authorised KLASSE14 dealer. The warranty covers manufacturing faults on the watch itself, including the watch movement, case and/or strap.
Warranty registration can be completed at http://bit.ly/klasse14warranty with the product number stated on the warranty card. Request for refund, exchange or repair will not be considered if the product warranty has not been properly registered.
To request for exchange or repair:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email please specify your name, address, the product number (written on the warranty card), and describe the defect issue. Pictures of the watch featuring the defect, where applicable, will be required
- KLASSE14 will reply to the email within 7 working days, and provide a repair centre address nearest to you
- Please send the defective item by post to the repair centre
- A product refund / exchange will only be considered if the product is purchased within 14 days of the email request. The product must be sealed and not worn. Once we receive the mailed product, we will either replace the item or fully refund the amount paid within the next 30 days
- After the 14 day period, only repair requests will be considered
The returner is responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
If the damage or defect is caused by the customer, KLASSE14 reserves the right to refuse any refund, exchange or repair request.
There will not be any cancellation after an order has been dispatched. In cases where the order has been dispatched, the customer is required to receive the order. Cancellation is not valid until it has been confirmed with KLASSE14 by email.
Battery replacement request will be considered but KLASSE14 reserves the right to charge a fee for the battery replacement.
During repair, the case, dial, glass or strap of a watch may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
Warranty will NOT include the following issue
a. Damage resulting from impact, accidents, mishandling or abuse (eg: dropping or smashing)
b. Damage caused by exceeding the limit of water resistance
c. Straps that were sold separately are not covered by the product warranty