AQARA Smart Pet Feeder C1 - Apparently, the smartest pet feeder for cats and small dogs
The Smart Pet Feeder C1 is not just an ordinary pet feeder with scheduling function: it always stays connected to your smart home system via Zigbee, runs local automations and acts as a repeater.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with the most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. Siri, Alexa, Google, IFTTT are supported by creating Aqara Home scenes and triggering them by voice or via automations.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
- Scheduled and Remote Feeding: The Pet Feeder always stays connected to your Aqara hub, can be controlled remotely even when you are hundreds of miles away, and supports feeding plans or schedules.
- Smart Home Automations: Only automations make a connected product truly smart: in Aqara Home, you will be able to make automations with other sensors and controllers, and dispose of the food as many times a day as you wish.
- Optional Battery Backup and Local Automations: Apart from powering from USB-A port, the Pet Feeder C1 supports an optional D-type (LR20) battery backup. In contrast to other feeders, it stays connected even when powered from batteries! Also, compared to competition, the C1 will keep feeding according to the schedule even after the hub or internet connection goes down.
- Zigbee Repeater (Router): The Pet Feeder C1 can reinforce your Zigbee network by acting as a repeater. Remote Aqara Zigbee devices that sometimes could not reach the hub will reconnect to it automatically.
- 4L Food Tank for Small and Medium Pets: A large 4-liter food tank that is suitable for both cats and dogs until 15 kg can incorporate around 1.7 kg (3.7 lbs) of typical pet food*, which results in up to a month of feeding a 4 kg (9 lbs) cat**.
- Keeps the Pet Food Fresh and Dry: Thanks to the desiccant included into the package, the Pet Feeder C1 will keep the food dry and fresh, while the tank lid with an anti-spill construction will save the food in case of tilting.
- Voice Broadcast: The feeder has a built-in microphone that can be used to record a message to your pet and call him/her when the food will be disposed of.
- Safe and Easy to Clean Design: All the parts of the feeder that contact food are made of materials that are safe for pets. Stainless-steel bowl, plastic tank and rubber disposer wheel are all easy to clean and remove.
* The actual weight depends on the particular type of food.
** Based on the data provided by petmd.com (50g / 1.8oz daily)
1. The camera will check if your pet has eaten the food that was disposed
When the food is disposed of, the camera will turn to the Pet Feeder C1 automatically, record a video and mark it on the video timeline. This will help you to check if your pet has eaten the food.
(Pet Feeder C1 + Camera Hub G3)
2. Motion Sensor can detect, if your pet has approached the feeder after the food was disposed of. If not, the next portion won't be disposed
(Pet Feeder C1 + Hub + Motion Sensor)
3. The feeder can be configured to only feed your pet when you are far away, and let you use other types of food when you are at home
(Pet Feeder C1 + Hub + Presence Sensor or Motion Sensor)
4. Use the Pet Feeder C1 in HomeKit automations!
Although pet feeders are not supported within HomeKit, you will be able to use the C1 in HomeKit automations. To use it, you will have to connect it to the Hub M1S and configure the following automation in Aqara Home: "IF M1S Hub brightness is 1%, THEN Pet Feeder disposes the food". Then, in HomeKit, use the M1S Hub brightness is 1% as the action triggered by other devices: the Pet Feeder will dispose the food immediately.
Similarly, you can configure more HomeKit automations controlling other functions of Pet Feeder C1 or other Aqara devices.
(Pet Feeder C1 + Hub M1S)
- Color: White
- Model Number: PETC1-M01
- Dimensions: 193 × 193 × 312 mm
- Rated Current: 1A
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Rated Power Input: 5W
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% RH, no condensation
- IC: 22635- PETC1M01
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee